Christmas catalogues have been out for weeks and it is time to think of holiday gifts—a book you say.
1. David Mellinkof, Conscience of a Lawyer.
2. Daniel J. Kornstein, Kill All the Lawyers: Shakespeare's Legal Appeal.
3. Dan Abrams, John Adams Under Fire: The Founding Father's Fight for Justice in the Boston Massacre Murder Trial.
4. Jay Wexler, The Odd Clauses: Understanding the Constitution Through Ten of its Most Curious Provisions. Senator Graham appears in one chapter. Who would have thought the Incompatibility Clause would arise in a court-martial appeal case. See United States v. Lane, 64 M.J. 1 (C.A.A.F. 2006).
5. Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland (especially if you can get the Norton Critical Edition).
Do you have a book or two to recommend?